Shipping and Return
Free shipping in Germany for any order over 150 € and in Europe over 200 €.
We ship worldwide with DHL International.
Please, use the below listing to check rates and estimated delivery times:
- Free shipping 2-4 days with DHL on orders above 150 €
- Shipping 2-4 days with DHL: 7,50 €
- Free shipping 2-7 days with DHL International on orders above 200 €
- Shipping 2-7 days with DHL International: 12 €
Delivery times quoted on the site are approximate times, which represent average processing and delivery times, only on business days.
If you are interested in the products and you live outside the EU, please contact us: email@example.com. We´ll check the fee and will find a solution together. Shipping price does not include duty or custom charges that may be incurred on shipment to countries outside the European Union. Case Studies will not be responsible for these expenses.
Individual products from our online store, such as the sock boots, are specially manufactured for our customers and require up to 4 weeks until delivery. On the product page of our online store, you will be informed about the calculated delivery dates.
Return and exchange policy
Once you have received your order, you have 14 days to make a return. You have to follow these steps:
- Send an email to shop@thecasestudies with your order number, the reference (s) you want to send back and the reason. Once the return is accepted, you will receive an email with our delivery address.
- Ensure your return is well packaged. The product must be in perfect original conditions: unworn, unwashed and the original labels need to be included.
- Return’s costs are at the customer’s charge.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- After we have received your return we will inform you whether we accept the refund. Please take into account that the bank transaction may take a few days.
If you want to make an exchange for another size, you will need to make a return and place a new order. Please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a refund on the shipping costs that may be added to your second order.
International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier with tracking number to avoid any loss. Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes. You can also declare a low value to make the importation process faster. No refund will be issued before the package is cleared from custom and arrives at Case Studies.