1. Types of Information CASE STUDIES collects
We use the non-personal information collected through technology for a number of purposes, including tracking and enhancing your experience on our site. We also may use the information gathered by technology to analyze the traffic patterns on our site, such as the frequency with which you and others visit various parts of the site. We may send HTML e-mails to you if you’ve registered with us and those e-mails may contain data or routines that allow us to determine whether you have opened those e-mails, clicked on links in those e-mails or forwarded those e-mails to others.
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this site or number of purchases made as required by our investors. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this site on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page views, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings, and other general information. CASE STUDIES uses and stores this type of information, along with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children under 13, even in aggregate. If we learn that we have done so we will endeavor to delete such personal information as soon as possible.
2. How we use Personal Information
Except as described below, we will not sell, rent, license or transfer your personal information to any third party.
• We may provide your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing services to you, including fulfilling orders placed through the site – for example, shippers, warehouse operators, customer service providers, PayPal, or others involved in fulfilling orders you place on the site, or in responding to inquiries you make through the site.
• We may also use your personal information to send you promotional materials about goods and services we offer. You will be given the opportunity to receive updates on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail from us and selected third parties if you choose to subscribe to our Newsletter.
We may also take personal information and make it non-personally identifiable. We may, for example, remove information from your personal information that does not identify you – for example, your age or gender – or we may combine elements of your personal information that do not identify you with non-personal information of other users of our site. Our use of this depersonalized or aggregated information is not restricted.
• If we are under a duty to do so, we may disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CASE STUDIES, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Physical Transfers of Personal Information
The information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the region in which you live. For example, if you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your information may be transferred and stored outside of the EEA for the purposes described above. Personal information may also be processed by staff, operating outside the area in which you are located, who work for CASE STUDIES or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil and/ or process your order, process your payment details, or provide support services.
4. Other Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies for the purposes of processing your order or where necessary to provide any other service which you have requested. As a result, in addition to the disclosures described in Section II, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that CASE STUDIES sells or buys any business or assets; or
• if CASE STUDIES is merged or otherwise combined or consolidated with another business, its equity is sold, or substantially all of CASE STUDIES’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be transferred to the acquiring party.
5. Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. Checking your Details; Opting Out
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to CASE STUDIES you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will try to prevent unauthorized access.
9. Contacting us
Krauthausen Laschkow GbR/ CASE STUDIES (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
You have the right to access the information which CASE STUDIES holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Krauthausen Laschkow GbR
Schönhauser Allee 71
Berlin, Berlin 10437
Phone: +49 17623708559